Nominate A Small Business Champion Today!
For many, the “American Dream” is about building a business from the ground up – and running it for generations to come. It takes hard work, passion, and a relentless drive to succeed. Small businesses are the heart of our country, they are what make America tick. That’s why we celebrate them with National Small Business Week every year: a time to shine a spotlight on the hard-working Americans who have followed their dreams by building businesses that create new jobs and boost local economies.
So, with the end of the year quickly approaching, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is hosting a series of events and awards to celebrate “local doers” across the country.
That’s where you come in! Do you know a few local business owners who have pursued their “American Dream” and made a difference in your community? If so, nominate them today for one of these awards categories:
- Small Business Person of the Year
- Women in Business Champion of the Year
- Minority Small Business Champion of the Year
- Family-Owned Business of the Year
- Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year
- Innovation Through Technology Business of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Financial Services Champion of the Year
- Small Business Exporter of the Year
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year
- Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
Categorized in: SMB Solutions