Sharing the YP℠ Story in Local Communities Across the U.S.
YP℠ is taking its Event Marketing program to the next level in 2016 – with a focus on empowering SMBs with expert advice so they can bridge the digital divide and break through marketing challenges.
“We’ve doubled down on our efforts to spread the word about our brand and to educate small business owners on insights needed to power their businesses.”
– Holly Bowyer – VP, Portfolio Marketing.
Perhaps the most visible component of this plan is the launch of YP’s Local Breakthrough Summits – an eight-city tour aimed at providing small business entrepreneurs with digital expertise they need to grow their businesses. These events are presented by small business experts, Gene Marks and Ramon Ray, and accompanied by various search marketing pros from Bing, Google, Verve, Yahoo, and, of course, YP.
Adding breadth and depth to the Local Breakthrough Summit, YP will also host Local Breakthrough Forums – smaller events in 50 cities across the U.S. where small business owners will have the opportunity to hear Summit content, but in a more intimate setting.
YP will continue to co-present and sponsor LSA Bootcamps – including upcoming events in Denver, Detroit, and Chicago – as well as have our very own local marketing consultants and regional brand managers participate in small business expos and other regional conferences around the country. And as always, YP will continue to play a prominent role in major national initiatives, like our recent sponsorship of National Small Business Week.
These events offer powerful platforms for telling the YP story. More importantly, they deliver on our mission of helping local businesses and communities grow – by arming small business owners with knowledge and expertise to take control of their various digital marketing needs.
During April, we certainly covered a lot of ground:
- Local Breakthrough Summit: Miami, April 26
- Mobile Media Summit: Los Angeles, April 20
- Long Island Business Expo & Conference: Hofstra University, April 21
- Small Business Expos: Boston, April 7; Chicago, April 21
- Local YP Events with Google: Portland, April 19; Seattle, April 20; Salt Lake City, April 21; Las Vegas, April 22
- Bing Partner Summit 2016: Seattle, April 28. Jeffrey Chew, Executive Director Product Management, participated in the Panel Discussion
- Regional Events: Oklahoma Dental Association Annual Conference, April 14; New Orleans Dental Conference, April 14; Sacramento Home & Garden Show, April 16.
And we’re not slowing down in May. Check out all of our Upcoming Events to see how we’re keeping up the momentum and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we share our story about how we help local businesses and communities grow.
Categorized in: Industry Events