YP CEO, Jared Rowe, Speaks at LSA and Borrell Associates Events
YP’s Chief Executive Officer, Jared Rowe, recently took center stage at two coast-to-coast industry events: last week at the Local Search Association’s LSA17 Conference in San Diego, and yesterday at Borrell Associate’s 2017 Local Online Advertising Conference (LOAC2017) in New York City.
At both events, Rowe discussed: the importance of knowing what customers want; how YP℠ is rethinking its iconic brand to be even more relevant to millennials and mobile-first consumers; how our Sales team is well positioned to lead an increasingly crowded local advertising marketplace; and, finally, YP’s rewarding role in helping small businesses owners realize their dreams and achieve their business goals.
Among the many things he talked about, he didn’t waste any time underscoring how YP stands out from the competition:
- We are The Real Yellow Pages® – and have been for over 130 years.
- We have an audience of more than 62 million monthly visitors* (across print and digital).
- We have an integrated suite of marketing solutions products – across print, websites, video, presence, SEM, direct mail, display and social – that work better together.
- We have one of the largest local sales teams in the media business today, made up of experts who know how to help local businesses connect with local consumers.
If you missed the events, but want to know more – check out these articles below to get the inside scoop on everything that happened over the past week at both conferences:
- LSA Insider: LSA17: Transactional Sales Is Churn Waiting to Happen
- MediaPost: YP Opportunity Points to Machine Learning
To learn more about how YP helps connect local businesses with the right consumers across America’s largest, ready-to-buy audience, visit YP Marketing Solutions today.
*Estimates as of October 2016; excludes ad network reach.
Categorized in: Industry Events