YP Participates in SBA’s Twitter Chat on Technology
Last Thursday, the Small Business Administration (SBA) hosted a Twitter chat on a topic weighing on the minds of many small business owners today: “Using Technology to Work Smarter (Not Harder).” The goal was to share tips and resources with small business owners on how to build and grow their businesses for long-term success using today’s best technologies.
The SBA moderated the chat, asking a series of questions aimed at equipping small business owners with a myriad of ways of using technology to help their businesses thrive:
- What are some trends in office automation and productivity for 2017?
- How can I better train reluctant employees on new technology?
- What’s the right balance between innovation and security?
- How do I know when a new technology is right for my business?
- Looking back, what tech predictions for 2016 didn’t come true or haven’t played out?
- What are your favorite obscure or overlooked tech tips for small biz?
- Where can small biz owners go to find more tech resources?
If you missed the chat, you can relive it here. While you’re at it, be sure to follow YP on Twitter and then hop over to YP Marketing Solutions to learn more about how our array of products and services help local businesses connect with local consumers.